New Member Registration Form
The Registration Form is below. After registration your login details will be e-mailed to the address you provide.
Following your registration, please enter information about your postings into the database. If you don't enter your postings, after a couple of warning e-mails, your name will be removed automatically.
Your information is then available for registered members when carrying out searches - after all the main purpose of this site is to allow Corps members and ex-members to stay in touch.
Before you complete the registration form below please read the following:
- The form is for NEW member registration only. If you are already a member, or are not sure, first try resetting your password by going to the Lost/Change Password page. If that doesn't work then contact the site administrator by clicking here.
- Enter your full name and any nicknames by which people may know / have known you.
- If you have any problems contact the site administrator by clicking here.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- It is recommended that you use a Service Number since this is unique to every individual member of the Armed Forces.
If you try to register with a service number and you receive a message saying that User ID is already taken then you have registered as a member previously and you must not register again. Try resetting your password by going to the Lost/Change Password page. If that doesn't work then contact the site administrator by clicking here.
- If you have a nickname or preferred name, please include it,
e.g., David Smith aka Smudger
- If your name has changed by marriage, enter your maiden name,
e.g., Karen Jones nee Karen Cook aka Cookie.
- Your e-mail address must be valid for you to receive your login details. It is recommended that you re-type the address rather than using cut-and-paste thereby reducing the chance of errors. You should also keep your email address up-to-date otherwise people will not be able to contact you.
- DO NOT use brackets ( ) or slashes / \ in the form. They are not recognized by the database.
- If you do not receive an e-mail shortly with your login details first check your "spam" mailbox in case the message has been mis-filed. If not then contact the site administrator by clicking here.