Latest Photo Album Comments
- 644 Signal Troop by Keith french
Hi George that would be much...
- 8 Signal Regiment by Chris Platts
Chris has had a stroke and is unable to...
- 644 Signal Troop by Kevin Best
Frenchie. I think you are on another...
- 8 Signal Regiment by Jim Mustard
For "Paddy" in the front row, the name...
- 8 Signal Regiment by Bob Butler
Chap next to Kelvin was Len Payne, and...
- 7 Armoured Brigade HQ and Signal Squadron by Ray Spence
Hi to everyone who is left alive from...
- AAS, AAC Harrogate by Orph Mable
Don Butchers - great to see that you...
- 7 Selection and 7 Training Regiment by Ken Moore
Hi Len. I was a DR at 1 War Office...
This is not an official site - it is provided
by ex-corps members.
It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MoD or the RSA.
Check the COMCEN for the latest additions to the site.
Are you looking for your old friends from your service in or with the Royal Corps of Signals?
If so this is the site you are looking for. It is here to help you find your friends and maybe even make a few new ones as well.
Please browse around but to access all areas you must be a registered member.
You are invited to register if you served or are serving with the Royal Signals as a:
- National or Regular Serviceman
- Women’s Royal Army Corps (WRAC)
- Auxiliary Training Service (ATS)
- Territorial Army (TA)
- Territorial & Army Volunteer Reserve (TAVR)
- Member of a Corps or Service attached to a Royal Signals Unit
- Civilian working for a Royal Signals Unit
All Ranks are welcome but no rank is shown or known.
Can I register others as members who do not have a PC? . . . Yes, but please register using the name of person for whom you wish to show postings but use your e-mail address as the contact.
Enter all your posting into the database. That way if someone is looking for you, they and you will stand a better chance of finding each other. It is important that you add at least one of your postings otherwise your name will not appear in the "DATABASE" and you will have wasted your time registering. The more postings you enter the greater your chances become of finding your old friends. We hope you find who you are looking for.
We have 319 photo albums on the site containing 7927 images and 1468 comments. Take a look - who knows, you might find yourself as you used to be!
Have you considered joining the Royal Signal Association?