Latest Photo Album Comments
- 259 Signal Squadron by Dave Graham
Thanks for the info Chris. Coincidently...
- 3 GHQ Signal Regiment by Albert Kenny
The bed you can see in this photo is...
- 259 Signal Squadron by Chris Simmonds
It was Phil Castle. His brother Mick...
- 640 Signal Troop by Pete Allport
Greetings gentlemen, Pete Allport here....
- 3 GHQ Signal Regiment by Brian Parkinson
It's taken a few years but now all five...
- JCUB (Joint Communications Unit, Borneo) by Phil Crone
Is that Andy Potter, middle row, 2nd...
- 640 Signal Troop by Geoff Board
Looking forward to our little reunion...
- Royal Signals Miscellaneous by Charles Ruston Hebden
Interesting to come across this...
This is not an official site - it is provided
by ex-corps members.
It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MoD or the RSA.
Check the COMCEN for the latest additions to the site.
Are you looking for your old friends from your service in or with the Royal Corps of Signals?
If so this is the site you are looking for. It is here to help you find your friends and maybe even make a few new ones as well.
Please browse around but to access all areas you must be a registered member.
You are invited to register if you served or are serving with the Royal Signals as a:
- National or Regular Serviceman
- Women’s Royal Army Corps (WRAC)
- Auxiliary Training Service (ATS)
- Territorial Army (TA)
- Territorial & Army Volunteer Reserve (TAVR)
- Member of a Corps or Service attached to a Royal Signals Unit
- Civilian working for a Royal Signals Unit
All Ranks are welcome but no rank is shown or known.
Can I register others as members who do not have a PC? . . . Yes, but please register using the name of person for whom you wish to show postings but use your e-mail address as the contact.
Enter all your posting into the database. That way if someone is looking for you, they and you will stand a better chance of finding each other. It is important that you add at least one of your postings otherwise your name will not appear in the "DATABASE" and you will have wasted your time registering. The more postings you enter the greater your chances become of finding your old friends. We hope you find who you are looking for.
We have 321 photo albums on the site containing 8074 images and 1659 comments. Take a look - who knows, you might find yourself as you used to be!
Have you considered joining the Royal Signal Association?