Latest Photo Album Comments
- 256 Signal Squadron by Mike Graham
Shane Simply scan and email the photos...
- 256 Signal Squadron by Shane O'Donnell
Hello Brian. Sorry I haven't replied...
- 256 Signal Squadron by Michael O'Donnell jr
Hello Brian. I am the other brother of...
- 640 Signal Troop by Pete Hedges
Hi Ray. It has been a long time since...
- 14 Signal Regiment by Jim Browne
Hi Dave McKay I have been trying to...
- 14 Signal Regiment by Dave McKay
Yes Tony, your dad, Johnny, was there...
- 4th (Armoured) Division HQ and Signal Regiment by Dave Few
Hi Phil, Oops! You're quite right:...
- 4th (Armoured) Division HQ and Signal Regiment by Phil Jones
The date of the picture is wrong. I was...
This is not an official site - it is provided
by ex-corps members.
It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MoD or the RSA.
Check the COMCEN for the latest additions to the site.
Are you looking for your old friends from your service in or with the Royal Corps of Signals?
If so this is the site you are looking for. It is here to help you find your friends and maybe even make a few new ones as well.
Please browse around but to access all areas you must be a registered member.
You are invited to register if you served or are serving with the Royal Signals as a:
- National or Regular Serviceman
- Women’s Royal Army Corps (WRAC)
- Auxiliary Training Service (ATS)
- Territorial Army (TA)
- Territorial & Army Volunteer Reserve (TAVR)
- Member of a Corps or Service attached to a Royal Signals Unit
- Civilian working for a Royal Signals Unit
All Ranks are welcome but no rank is shown or known.
Can I register others as members who do not have a PC? . . . Yes, but please register using the name of person for whom you wish to show postings but use your e-mail address as the contact.
Enter all your posting into the database. That way if someone is looking for you, they and you will stand a better chance of finding each other. It is important that you add at least one of your postings otherwise your name will not appear in the "DATABASE" and you will have wasted your time registering. The more postings you enter the greater your chances become of finding your old friends. We hope you find who you are looking for.
We have 319 photo albums on the site containing 7926 images and 1456 comments. Take a look - who knows, you might find yourself as you used to be!
Have you considered joining the Royal Signal Association?