Latest Photo Album Comments
- 18 Signal Regiment: by Brian Streetly
That certainly does look like me, I...
- 18 Signal Regiment: by Dennis Southwick
From the left Harry Naidoo, Harry...
- School of Signals: by John Sharp (Ginge)
Dave. Yes it's the same person as on...
- 3 GHQ Signal Regiment: by Duncan Pitkeathly
Who is that down on his knees looking...
- 1st (Armoured) Div HQ and Signal Regiment: by Norrie Carse
The other lads in the photo are Mo...
- 7 Armoured Brigade HQ and Signal Squadron: by Paul Milner
My father, Derek Milner, is on this...
- 21 Signal Regiment: by Ray Nutbeam
Andy Rooke where are you now
- 22 Signal Regiment: by Mick Hodges
Thanks for that Ross.
This is not an official site - it is provided
by an ex-corps member.
It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MoD or the RSA.
Check the COMCEN for the latest additions to the site.
Are you looking for your old friends from your service in or with the Royal Corps of Signals?
If so this is the site you are looking for. It is here to help you find your friends and maybe even make a few new ones as well.
Please browse around but to access some areas you must be a registered member.
You are invited to register if you served or are serving with the Royal Signals as a:
- National or Regular Serviceman
- Women’s Royal Army Corps (WRAC)
- Auxiliary Training Service (ATS)
- Territorial Army (TA)
- Territorial & Army Volunteer Reserve (TAVR)
- Member of a Corps or Service attached to a Royal Signals Unit
- Civilian working for a Royal Signals Unit
All Ranks are welcome but no rank is shown or known.
Can I register others as members who do not have a PC? . . . Yes, but please register using the name of person for whom you wish to show postings but use your e-mail address as the contact.
Be sure to enter all your posting into the database. That way if someone is looking for you, they and you will stand a better chance of finding each other.
It is important that you add at least one of your postings otherwise your registration will be cancelled automatically after a few reminder emails. The more postings you enter the greater your chances become of finding your old friends. We hope you find who you are looking for!
We have 331 photo albums on the site containing 8565 images and 2050 comments. Take a look - who knows, you might find yourself as you used to be!
Have you considered joining the Royal Signal Association?