Latest Photo Album Comments
- 11 Signal Regiment by Arthur White
HI Colin. You're the first to comment...
- 11 Signal Regiment by Colin Headlam
Hi Chalky. Yes, that's me behind the...
- 8 Signal Regiment by Colin Headlam
I remember these guys at 8 Sigs. Jimmy,...
- 1 Corps Signal Regiment by Tom Withers
I was in 1 Corps from Jan 1955 to Jul...
- 249 Signal Squadron (AMF(L)) by Chris Young
Jake! How are you buddy? Slipped off...
- 8 Signal Regiment by John Morgan
Hey Jim, We met in 244 Brize and again...
- 249 Signal Squadron (AMF(L)) by Tony Jacobs (Jake)
I think I have spotted my big brother...
- 3 GHQ Signal Regiment by Edmund Hodges
Judging by the building construction...
This is not an official site - it is provided
by ex-corps members.
It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MoD or the RSA.
Check the COMCEN for the latest additions to the site.
Are you looking for your old friends from your service in or with the Royal Corps of Signals?
If so this is the site you are looking for. It is here to help you find your friends and maybe even make a few new ones as well.
Please browse around but to access all areas you must be a registered member.
You are invited to register if you served or are serving with the Royal Signals as a:
- National or Regular Serviceman
- Women’s Royal Army Corps (WRAC)
- Auxiliary Training Service (ATS)
- Territorial Army (TA)
- Territorial & Army Volunteer Reserve (TAVR)
- Member of a Corps or Service attached to a Royal Signals Unit
- Civilian working for a Royal Signals Unit
All Ranks are welcome but no rank is shown or known.
Can I register others as members who do not have a PC? . . . Yes, but please register using the name of person for whom you wish to show postings but use your e-mail address as the contact.
Enter all your posting into the database. That way if someone is looking for you, they and you will stand a better chance of finding each other. It is important that you add at least one of your postings otherwise your name will not appear in the "DATABASE" and you will have wasted your time registering. The more postings you enter the greater your chances become of finding your old friends. We hope you find who you are looking for.
We have 325 photo albums on the site containing 8251 images and 1806 comments. Take a look - who knows, you might find yourself as you used to be!
Have you considered joining the Royal Signal Association?